Benefits of Buyer Agency
A buyer agent is a real estate professional who works exclusively for buyers, representing their best interests throughout a real estate transaction. There are many benefits of using a buyer agent and, just to let you know right from the beginning, all these benefits don’t cost you anything. Believe it or not, our services are paid for by the home seller!
When we work for you we will:
- 1) Completely educate you about the practice of Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- 2) Create a detailed profile of your future home needs, wants, expectations, “must haves”, etc.
- 3) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your profile criteria. I will also provide you with regular market updates.
- 4) Help you explore all your financing options so you can make the best mortgage decision you can. In addition, if you like, I will refer you to some of the first-class financial contacts I’ve made through years of experience. In short, I will step you through every phase of the loan process.
- 5) Accompany you as you view homes, providing comparative analysis of them. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- 6) Negotiate the best possible home price for you, take care of the details of documentation and do everything I can to make sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
- 7) Assist you, if necessary, in finding the right moving company, home insurance and any other home-related services you need.
As you see, we will provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service. So when you decide that you’d like to buy a new home, or if you hear that any of your family, friends or neighbors are looking to buy, please call or email any time.
The job of finding a home that meets all your needs, wants and expectations can be a difficult one if you don’t have all the available resources at your disposal, or the time necessary to make complete use of them.
We specialize in helping buyers find the homes they’re looking for, and one of the benefits of using a buyer agent like us to exclusively represent your interests is that we can save you a lot of time searching for homes. We find out about homes that are for sale right when they come on the market, and sometimes even before they come on the market. When you tell us what you’re looking for we create a future home profile that enables us to quickly search the market and provide you with the details of all the homes that meet your criteria — not just those homes advertised in the newspaper, in real estate publications and on the Internet.
And this is just the first stage in the process. We’ll also provide comparative analysis information about each home we view, help you to arrange the best financing, negotiate a better deal, assist you with all of the documentation, and help make sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
A buyer agent is a real estate professional who works exclusively for buyers, representing their best interests throughout a real estate transaction.
So, as a buyer agent, our job isn’t just to help you search for and buy the right home. Our job is to educate you about market values, quality home construction, equity potential, financing options, the hidden costs of buying and ownership and much more, so you can make the most informed possible decisions when you buy. In addition, you’ll have all the benefits of our extensive professional network, developed through years of experience, so if you require any additional services you’ll be guaranteed of getting quality work at a very competitive price.
And perhaps the best part of all is that our work representing your best interests — which also includes negotiating the best possible deal for you and taking care of all the documentation details — does not cost you anything. It is paid for by the home seller.
One main benefit of using a buyer agent like us to represent your best interests when you buy a home is that we’ll put our excellent negotiation skills to work for you, so you pay the lowest possible price when you buy.
In some cases, this not only means settling on an excellent sale price. It can also mean arranging the best mortgage terms, reducing your closing costs, getting the home seller to throw in “extras” as well as pay for repairs not required by the home inspection, and even getting you discounts through our network of recommended home service providers.
So when you decide that the time is right to buy your next home, or if you hear that any of your family, friends or neighbors are looking to buy, please call or email me any time. Thank you.